Monday, July 6, 2009

Here I Am!

I have recently taken a break from my writing and somehow found myself back here again (thanks Babe). This time though I am writing with a bit more clarity than the previous entries and a heck of alot more confidence. Lots of changes have happened over the past few months and in taking a look back and reading the other blogs I would have to say it's been very good change.

To start, I am officially in the process of divorce, I filed the final paper today which now begins the 60 day countdown. There were moments of feeling weak and powerless through this process, but with the help from some very loving and kind people I have found strength to follow through with it and FINALLY to listen to my heart as well. I am at peace with my decisions and no longer have any regrets. This is what I need and what is good for just me.

It's been a long time since I have ever felt like I was being selfish, but right now I definitely would call it that because this is totally all about me and my feelings. I am owning my destiny in a way and taking charge of what I want in my life. Positive, kind, caring, and loving people to surround me. I deserve all that is good and to smile every day and to be able to laugh with someone. I am the happiest that I have been in a long while and look forward to each new day and what it will bring.

I pray every day for guidance and peace to continue in the direction that I am headed and to simply just be happy! To new beginnings and second chances...

Phenomenally, phenomenal woman, that's me!

1 comment:

  1. Congradulations for identifying who you are and what your true path can be. You are an incredible person who has experienced alot of what we try to avoid in life. You deserve all of lifes pleasures without regret or remorse.
    "The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart."

    ReplyDelete