Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Today has been a productive day, actually it was a good day! I found some clarity in what I was feeling and I am finally able to say what I feel without being afraid of anyone being mad about it. I am safe in my thoughts and for sure in my life and that really feels good.

So, onto my thoughts...

The divorce process is such a huge part of my uneasiness and stress for sure. I have finally let go and now I just have to convince the other party that it's the right thing for everyone involved. I have definitely moved on and am no longer in that relationship, physically or mentally. It's hard and probably the hardest thing that I've ever had to do because it means that the family that we had and the life and the friends are no longer ours, but his or mine. Kind of strange, but not the worst thing that I could be dealing with by no means. Progress for sure!!

Onto happy thoughts. I am comfortable in my own skin today. Feeling a bit sassy and a whole lot more at ease. Maybe it was a conversation that I had with one of my oldest and dearest friends today. I was reminded that when I form my relationships with others, whether it is a man or a woman, I have always given it my everything. Although I have allowed some of my relationships to overpower me, this being the case of my failed marriage, this will not be the case anymore. I am a strong woman who is deserving of true love and true happiness.

Anyway, tomorrow is another day and who knows what it holds, but I do know that I will be just a little bit stronger than today and definitely alot stronger than yesterday. Baby steps, one foot in front of the other and breathe!

Love the one you are with...I do. Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment