Tuesday, July 21, 2009

A New Outlook

I am finally in that place where I can sit back, take a breath, smell the flowers, and watch my new life unfold. What a great feeling this is!

I am taking charge of what I want (not controlling it), but by surrounding myself with the people that I love and the people that I am most happiest with I am taking charge of the outcome. My greatest moments are defined with the amount of laughter and the smiles. No longer am I crying or sad and I love it!

Coming into this new life I have been faced with many challenges and obstacles, but I have realized that these have made me stronger. I am able to voice my opinions and tell others what I am feeling and can be confident that I am being heard. There is still plenty of unknowns that I will have to deal with, this time though I will face them without fear.

The divorce is getting closer and I am at peace with that now, too. This is going to be good for us all. I can honestly say now that I am important and my feelings are important and this is all that matters right now. I deserve happiness and this is what I will strive for. I am not alone in my life and I will keep moving forward.

Oh happy day!

No comments:

Post a Comment